Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Adopt A Polish

Hello my sweetest of readers! Today I have a bit of an unusual post for you. It's about a new nail polish adoption organization. Maybe you've heard about it from other bloggers!

It's called Adopt A Polish, and it is a wonderful organization that finds loving homes for polish in need. It's not a joke! Here's how it works:
  1. You go visit AdoptAPolish.org, and read the profiles of the brand new, unused polishes that are looking for a new home.
  2. You leave a comment on the polish profiles explaining why you would provide the best home for that particular polish. Be creative, because then...
  3. ...the people that run the organization choose the person that they think would take the best care of the polish based on the answers they receive in the comments.
  4. Adopt A Polish covers all of the expenses of getting the polish to you if you are chosen!
  5. You and your new polish get to enjoy your life together.
The website is really cute and clever. Check out this photo of poor Charleston Essie, taken from the adoption site...


Isn't that just heartbreaking? The tiny crutches!

So go check it out and potentially give a brand new polish a new home and a new lease on life -- for FREE! The first application period will be closing December 31.

AdoptAPolish.org is run and funded by the people at NailPolishCanada, but the adoptions are open to residents of the US and Canada.
Share:

13 comments

  1. Great idea.. It's a shame it is restricted to US and Canada only.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wish we had sth like that in Europe :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sad picture! And such sad stories! I went ahead and applied to adopt a polish. All polishes deserve loving homes! Poor poor polishes. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww it'd be great if this was open internationally, such a unique idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so excited... and then I saw it's only for USA and Canada! :S

    my blog-follow me♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun, going to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you posted this because today I found out I am in the top 4!!

    I would love if you vote for me. :) Kennedy Dukes.
    http://www.adoptapolish.org/crush/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has got to be the cutest and funniest thing I've seen in a while! Sorry to comment on an old post, I've been reading your blog through backwards and this just screamed "comment!" to me :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh!! I want one... but.. I live in Spain!! ¿¿¿Why??? T_T I'm so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome I like it that I wanna come beck on your blog for more information.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    dissertation writing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is excellent. Let me inform u one thing that post have become most up-to-date and vital source of quality free information.
    writing

    experience

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.

© Chalkboard Nails | Phoenix, Arizona Nail Artist | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig